Seminar on Study-Work-Settle in Japan
Date: July 18 (Saturday), 2020.
Time: 03.00 PM/ 06.00 PM
Venue: Union Heights 1, level 8, 55-2 West Panthapath, Dhaka. (Adjacent to Square Hospital).
Where to STUDY
- AN LANGUAGE SCHOOL Tokyo
- BASIC JAPANESE LANGUAGE INSTITUTE Osaka
- NIPPON LANGUAGE ACADEMY Gunma Ken
- KYORITSU FOUNDATION JAPANESE LANGUAGE ACADEMY Tokyo
- SHINJUKU INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE SCHOOL Tokyo
- TOKYO UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL WELFARE Tokyo & Nagoya
- SUBARU LANGUAGE SCHOOL Gifu
- IC NAGOYA LANGUAGE SCHOOL Nagoya
- TOKYO INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE ACADEMY Tokyo
- TOKYO INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE COLLEGE Tokyo
- UNITAS JAPANESE LANGUAGE SCHOOL kofu (main branch) & Tokyo
- AIR COLLEGE OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES Niigata
- KURUME INSTITUTE OF INTL. RELATIONS Kurume, Fukuoka
- KYOTO JAPANESE LANGUAGE CENTRE Kyoto
- INTERNATIONAL STUDY INSTITUTE(ISI) Tokyo
- ADVANCE ACADEMY OF JAPANESE LANGUAGE Nagoya
- HUMAN ACADEMY JAPANESE LANGUAGE SCHOOL Tokyo, Osaka, Saga
- JAPAN INSTITUTE OF CULTURE & ECONOMICS Nishi Naha-City, Okinawa
- OSAKA JAPANESE LANGUAGE ACADEMY Osaka
- TOKYO INTERNATIONAL JAPANESE SCHOOL Tokyo
- Teikyo University
- Niigata University of Health and Welfare
- Graduate Institute for Entrepreneurial Studies
- Human International University Japan
- Teikyo Heisei University
- Teikyo University of Science
- Teikyo Yamanashi School of Nursing
- New World Institute of Total Fashion
- Niigata Computer Collage
- Niigata Business College
- Niigata Accounting & Business Intl. Collage
- Nagaoka Health Care & Medical Training College
- Niigata College of Official & Law
- International College of Medical Technology
- Niigata Agriculture & Biotechnology College
- Niigata Institute of Technology
- Kyoto Computer Gakuin Automobile School
- Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics
- Visa Processing
- Document Translation (Japanese)
- Airport Pick Up
- Accommodation Arrangement
- Part time job assistance throught Japan Office
- Bank Account Opening
- Resident Card
- Part time Work Permit
- Health Insurance
Why study in Japan?
- Highly standard education with an affordable cost in a well secured environment
- Japanese universities are very much economical in comparison with European & North American universities
- Getting Visa is much easier than European & American countries because government of Japan is very much keen to represent 300,000 foreign students by 2020
- No Embassy charges/ Visa fees for Bangladeshi students
- Part time or full time Job opportunities are easily accessible in Japan
- Students can easily earn their living cost & tuition fees during education
- There is no time barrier for students working hour like other developed countries
- Japan has the most diverse economy in the world market . The leading Japanese companies are the most well-known firms in the world.
What to study?
International students considering studying in Japan have many options to choose. Students can study in Business, Engineering, IT, Computer Science and many more as they want. A variety of advanced level learning is available in Japan.
There is only one official language spoken in Japan, which is of course Japanese.
Learning Japanese is the only key to success in Japan.Studying in Japan generally begins with a student first enrolling in a Japanese-language institute
Remember your language skills will give you the opportunity to study away or work in Japan. Concerning this reason, learning Japanese-language is extremely important for prospective students.
- Students can easily earn about 800-2,000 yen per hour approximately
- here is no time barrier for students working hour like other countries Students can easily work during their education
- Even after the completion of language course students can easily change their visa status without returning their home country
- Highly secured and unique working environment
We consider student's educational, economic, and social backgrounds to match it with various educational institutes of Japan to ensure the student's transition to education in Japan is smooth and hassle free.
We provide comprehensive service to assist Bangladeshi students to study in various Japanese Universities & Institutes.
For further information to ensure your next step in Japan, please feel free to visit our office. You can also call or send an e-mail to us.